When you change your focus, you CHANGE the GAME!
Ronnette Smith-Powell a proud wife, mother, entrepreneur, author, mentor, vocalist, motivational speaker, educator and CEO,. She has enjoyed teaching for over twenty-five years. She began her career teaching first and second grade in the city of Newark, NJ, where she was born and grew up. Presently, she passionately teaches kindergarten in Willingboro, NJ.
In 1995, Ronnette earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Elementary Education from Kean University, and in 2013, she continued on with a Master of Education degree in Curriculum and Instruction in Reading with an Emphasis in Elementary Education from Grand Canyon University.
Each presentation can be fully customized to your specific needs, and can be presented as a workshop, keynote, breakout or training.
Teachers are tired and burnt out!
With the past few years being the most demanding on the teaching profession as never before. Hence, lessons need to be relevant, interesting and meaningful but it helps having teachers who are also motivated and enthusiastic that want to think “outside the box”.
In this session educators will leave:
● Refocused and ready to connect with students
● Execute lessons with new ideas
● New and veteran teachers will be excited to enter the classroom with motivation and excitement
● Reignite the passion that they had hidden or had forgotten they had.
There's HELP for the TIRED TEACHER!
Prepare for a reboot!! This is the game changer within your educational environment.
In this session I will share:
● Strategies and techniques to keep that fire burning!
● Facilitate comradery and community in your building!
● Help teachers reconnect with their purpose!
● Get pumped, pushed, and packed for success!