Charisse Smith Ph.D
The Recruitment & Retention of the Disappearing Black Educators
Dr. Charisse Smith is a veteran educator and coordinator of educational programming that inspires and empowers marginalized and underserved communities for over 30 years. She is a keynote speaker, up-and-coming author, and founder of Sankofa Educational Consulting LLC.
Knowledge Gained is Positive Progress!
Each presentation can be fully customized to your specific needs, and can be presented as a workshop, keynote, breakout or training.
The Disappearing Black Educator
With the changing times and the need for role models of diversity, Dr. Smith will help you create an understanding that:
● Explains the Phenomena of the Disappearing Black Educator
● Analyzes & Critiques Your Recruitment & Retention Strategies
● And Planning YOUR Recruitment & Retention Strategies
Setting the Stage for Positive Progress
Dr. Smith will show you how to:
● Create Positive Relationships with newly hired Black & African-American Educators
● Engage in Meaningful Discourse in Safe Spaces
● Assess Your Progress toward Successful Recruitment & Retention of Black and African-American Educators